Page Reload
Posted on
16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by
admin
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should input data to a DB and then I want it to reload and list what is in database. I have gotten it to reload and list the data but it always lists everything through to the second to last entry. The most current entry does not get listed. I must refresh the page to get it to list.
main form
Code: [Select]<?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
include 'refresh.php'; //should refresh the page
include 'dbc.php'; //database connection
include 'list_categories.php'; //lists all the categories from the database
echo "<br />";
?>
<form name="form1" method="post" action="add_category.php">
Add Category : <input name="category" type="text" id="category"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit"></p>
</form>
<form name="form2" method="post" action="delete_category.php">
Delete: <?php include 'get_categories.php'; ?><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
</form>
<a href="http://budget.themarkhart.com/delete_all_categories.php">Delete All</a>
<a href="menu.php">Menu</a>
refresh.php
Code: [Select]<?php
$page = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
header("Refresh: url=$page");
?>
list.php
Code: [Select]<?php
include 'dbc.php';
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM categories order by category ASC");
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo $row['category'];
echo "<br />";
}
?>
No comments posted yet
Your Answer:
Login to answer
103
23
Other forums
Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?
i want to check a string with an array to s
classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,
I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.
Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email
Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre
how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,
I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr
need help in update query
hi
i have a dynamic form. i need help in how can i use update query when values from dynamic for
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,
I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l
getting rid of quotes in strings
sick of trying to deal with them in multiple ways (entering in and taking from database, echoing, ec
mails going in spam??
The mails I sent to folks in my database using mail(function) are going in spam??
Any idea ho
Limiting uploaded file type
Hi. First post here
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed f