text box alphanumeric caracters only


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 using php, but all the solutions are not for me
I need, if you can help me to allow a user to insert only those caracters and with no space at all, like in username field.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Can you please help me with an example?

Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
98 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Program with calculate Meteorologic measurements
Hello I'm a beginner and I want to make a program with calculate Meteorologic measurements:
ba

simple ping code
been searchin the site/web and found code thats simple but doesnt work.

I have a personal we

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

str_replace help
I am thinking str_replace is my only option to filter outputs from my database to convert them to sa

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Javascript form submit and radio buttons?
When this form is submitted, it is automatically resubmitted using JS.

All my fields are carr

Problem writing URL into database
How would I write this into the database?

<?php echo "http://".$_SERVER['SER

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash