Simple MySQL query...

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ago? Also, what type of field will I need to create in the database? date/time or just time? And, what type of date/time function would I use to insert the data? would I just use UNIX Timestamp?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner s

Two fgetcsv related questions ;D
First of im trying to get a file from a merchants server but the directory is protected, I know the

Need help in Generating Combinations
Need help generating all possible combination of names in an array

Lets say i have the follow

Javascript using window.location seems to lose state
Not sure what forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I have a main window with a ajax grid

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

FFmpeg Images 2 Video conversion problem ??
I got folder full of images , number of images = 600 , I want to make a video which plays one image

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash