RSS poster script?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to also post other articles that don't have a feed. Is there a legal/respectable way to harvest and post these articles on my site? Does such a script or application exist? What would be the keywords I should search for?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
182 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

error reporting
hey everyone

I have a production server in which I want error reporting but only on some page

Help with page encoding issue and weird characters
I'm trying to write a screen scraper and when I pull out the lines of the html file that I'm interes

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

PEAR in appliactiond development
When I was picking up PHP I went from procedural programming, fairly quickly into OOP, then after wr

Opening Multiple Files/Links in Order.
I want to open links in order/one-by-one and check each for a specific string.

Example:
I

Posting Serialized Data Not Working
I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and th

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

captcha error
I have been trying to implement a captcha in php...

here is the code..
Code: (php) [Select

Just a white page
Okay so, my website, when I click SignUp on it it takes me to /join.php but its a complete white pag

Procedural to OOP
John Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash