Php WordPress help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type: text/css");
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
/*
Plugin Name: Name of the plugin.
Plugin URI: The page having information related to plugin.
Version: 0.1
Description: Your plugin description.
Author: Your name
Author URI: Author's website.
*/
?>
<?php
function box()
{
?><div class="box">
<p><b>Author:</b> <?php the_author_link(); ?><p>
<?php echo get_avatar( get_the_author_email(), '50' ); ?>
<p><?php the_author_description(); ?></p>
</div>
<?php
}
function style() {
echo "
<style>
<!--
.avatar{
float:left;
background-color: #fff;
border:1px solid #ccc;
padding: 4px;
margin: 0 7px 2px 0;
display: inline;
}
.box{
color: #666;
font-weight: normal;
background: #fff;
border: 1px solid #ccc;
padding: 12px;
margin-bottom:8px;
}
-->
</style>
";
}
function author_box_ContentFilter($content)
{
if (is_single())
return $content.box().style();
else
return $content;
}

add_filter('the_content', 'author_box_ContentFilter');
?>

This code is appending the author info box at the start of post.But i want to add the box a the end of post.I also tried
{
if (is_single())
return box().$content.style();
else
return $content;
}

But this is also not working.
Seeking for help to append the box at the end of post.
Thanks in anticipation
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save remote XML to local website folder
Hi, I hope you can help me out. I would like to be able to pull an XML file from another site and t

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13<

A WBS element with the name XXX already exists in version FREI_VERSION
Hi.
When I am trying to insert WBS element in a project, error occurs:

"A WBS eleme

Place specific image in html page when specific name is typed.
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,

I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav

Multi Dimensional Array Append
Hi Guys

I have a function that returns a multidimentional array eg

$result = functio

why aint this working?
i have this code:

Code: $num = 250;
$count = ($num - $rcount);

echo $rc

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash