Final year project, please point me in the right direction


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system ( I got a feeling this is gonna be difficult, VERY )

The idea is that i create txt / csv file with questions like

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
1, "How old are you?" , "10", 2 ,"11", 3 , ( where 2 and 3 is the next set of nodes )
2, "Do you like sports?", "yes", 4 , "No", 5
3, "Do you like music?, "Yes", 6 , "No" , 7

At the end of the questions it will somehow produce some html files i've already created which would be the knowledge.

Using this file I need to create a script that supposedly will use the fgetcsv function. I know in the script will need some html code to produce check boxes for the questions and choices. So basically this script can be used by anyone that doesn't know how to program. All the user would have to do is create a decision tree and edit the txt file. I will be using this for my own project.

This is the spec ??? My project handing deadline is 1st May 2009 so ideally I want to be able to finish this by about 1st April for evaluation. The earlier the better.

I've been trying to study php but I just can't seem to piece it together and don't know where to start.
I would like some help please. I not asking for you guys to do it for cause I want to prove to myself I can do this. What I would like is if you guys could kindly give me some pointers such as areas I should look at more. I'm prepared to work hard for this, i just need a tiny bit of help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Functions Not Loading Into Div
I had some help doing some of this but what I'm trying to do is get my functions to retrieve its val

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

convert static html data into dynamic
hi all

i need to convert a website which has static above 2000 articles into dynamic and add

Is it possible to view php source code??
Hi All

I was just wondering if it's possible to view a websites php source code?
I know

Dynamic links in an include file
I am working on a small piece of code that counts records from a database and displays the result to

PDO returns erroneous columns from within pdt
Hi All,

This is a truly weird behavior:
When using a simple pdo fetch, erroneous columns a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash