frames get header location..


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have two frames, one top, one bottom. how do i do a form on the bottom frame that gives me the url of the top frame.


is it get header location?.. if so how do i use it to get the top frames url.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

is the form below correct to start? link_frame is the top frame.
Code: [Select]<form action='menu.php' method='get' name='changer1' target='link_frame'>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Gantt Chart Tool
Does anyone know of a good free gantt chart creator tool

Thanks

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

Creating a function
Basically i wanna put all this code in a seperate file

Code: <?php

Help with forum quoting?
Hi im working on a forum and I have alomost finished it but i want a user quote system like twitter

highlighting search terms
well, I started this in the regular PHP section, but it no longer fits there. Suffice it to say, I'm

What am I missing here? Help!
Hello all!. I can't seem to get this working right. Well - it renders right, but something is goin

"SEO" URLs
Hey, I'm wondering how to go about creating and using these types of URLs. I'm presuming it's PHP th

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash