Data type mismatch
Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in
help countdown timers
hello every one,
I'd like to know how to insert many countdowns in the same page.
The dura
modifying a property of an object from a different class
I have 2 classes:
- Math
- Distance
in my math class, I have this line:
$distance =
cookie problem
I hv a website url
In this site main menu functionality based on cookie when user click on parti
understanding functions and classes
Code: [Select]
class person {
var $name = "Jimmy Goe";
function get_nam
extract a file from zip file
hi,
i know how to unzip a zip file in php, but is there a way to just extract a certain file only
How do I use a global footer..?
If my index.php has a bole bunch of if functions and exit's in them
Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif
Display search result
Hi!
I have a SQL database with information about albums and track (music).
This is wh