Xacute search within SQL results


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that query, so I'm using the following to do this:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID#]/StartDate}
And this works. The problem comes into play when I try to include a date, for example:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID# and StartDate >= #locStartDate# and EndDate <= #locEndDate#]/StartDate}
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The problem is that whenever I include the dates, it doesn't return any data. All dates are in XML format.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
337 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pagination
Hi All,

I think I'm finally getting somewhere with pagination!

I can now submit a quer

Select Lists into MYSQL
Hello All, I am new to PHP @ 1 week. So borrowing code anywhere I can. I am making progress, but h

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

Display search result
Hi!

I have a SQL database with information about albums and track (music).

This is wh

Multidimensional $_POST
Hello

How to get a single array from array of array (2 - dimension).
For example I have a

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

AUTONUMBER PROBLEM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using ora

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash