mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code: [Select]while($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result)) {
print_r($row);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
}

But this returns multiple arrays like:

Code: [Select]Array ( [key] => air_conditioning [label] => Air Conditioning ) Array ( [key] => balcony [label] => Balcony ) Array ( [key] => cable [label] => Cable ) Array ( [key] => cleaning_service [label] => Cleaning Service ) Array ( [key] => data_ports [label] => Data Ports ) Array ( [key] => dishwasher [label] => Dishwasher ) Array ( [key] => fireplace [label] => Fireplace ) Array ( [key] => fitness_center [label] => Fitness Center ) Array ( [key] => garage [label] => Garage ) Array ( [key] => hardwood_floors [label] => Hardwood Floors ) Array ( [key] => internet [label] => Internet ) Array ( [key] => jacuzzi [label] => Jacuzzi ) Array ( [key] => kitchen_island [label] => Kitchen Island ) Array ( [key] => ocean_view [label] => Ocean View ) Array ( [key] => paid_electricity [label] => Electricity ) Array ( [key] => paid_gas [label] => Gas ) Array ( [key] => paid_water [label] => Water ) Array ( [key] => pool [label] => Pool ) Array ( [key] => refrigerator [label] => Refrigerator ) Array ( [key] => secured_entry [label] => Secured Entry ) Array ( [key] => security_system [label] => Security System ) Array ( [key] => stove [label] => Stove ) Array ( [key] => tennis_court [label] => Tennis Court ) Array ( [key] => underground_parking [label] => Underground Parking ) Array ( [key] => walk_in_closets [label] => Walk In Closets ) Array ( [key] => washer_and_dryer [label] => Washer and Dryer ) Array ( [key] => yard [label] => Yard )

Is there a way to return a single array like:

Code: [Select]array(air_conditioning => Air Conditioning, balcony => Balcony, cable => Cable, etc...)

Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
203 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

Simple email form - Newbie
Hello all,

First time poster!

I've been asked to create a simple HTML form that submit

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash