Echo Tweaking help!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at the last entered variable. Help would be great!

<html>
<head>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<script type="text/javascript">
var t;
var c=0;
var iCount=0;
var W=new Array();
var C=new Array();
<?php
$total=29; //The total number of records -1

echo 'W[0]="'.$W1.'";';
echo 'C[0]="'.$C1.'";';
echo 'W[1]="'.$W2.'";';
echo 'C[1]="'.$C2.'";';
echo 'W[2]="'.$W3.'";';
echo 'C[2]="'.$C3.'";';
echo 'W[3]="'.$W4.'";';
echo 'C[3]="'.$C4.'";';
echo 'W[4]="'.$W5.'";';
echo 'C[4]="'.$C5.'";';
echo 'W[5]="'.$W6.'";';
echo 'C[5]="'.$C6.'";';
echo 'W[6]="'.$W7.'";';
echo 'C[6]="'.$C7.'";';
echo 'W[7]="'.$W8.'";';
echo 'C[7]="'.$C8.'";';
echo 'W[8]="'.$W9.'";';
echo 'C[8]="'.$C9.'";';
echo 'W[9]="'.$W10.'";';
echo 'C[9]="'.$C10.'";';
echo 'W[10]="'.$W11.'";';
echo 'C[10]="'.$C11.'";';
echo 'W[11]="'.$W12.'";';
echo 'C[11]="'.$C12.'";';
echo 'W[12]="'.$W13.'";';
echo 'C[12]="'.$C13.'";';
echo 'W[13]="'.$W14.'";';
echo 'C[13]="'.$C14.'";';
echo 'W[14]="'.$W15.'";';
echo 'C[14]="'.$C15.'";';
echo 'W[15]="'.$W16.'";';
echo 'C[15]="'.$C16.'";';
echo 'W[16]="'.$W17.'";';
echo 'C[16]="'.$C17.'";';
echo 'W[17]="'.$W18.'";';
echo 'C[17]="'.$C18.'";';
echo 'W[18]="'.$W19.'";';
echo 'C[18]="'.$C19.'";';
echo 'W[19]="'.$W20.'";';
echo 'C[19]="'.$C20.'";';
echo 'W[20]="'.$W21.'";';
echo 'C[20]="'.$C21.'";';
echo 'W[21]="'.$W22.'";';
echo 'C[21]="'.$C22.'";';
echo 'W[22]="'.$W23.'";';
echo 'C[22]="'.$C23.'";';
echo 'W[23]="'.$W24.'";';
echo 'C[23]="'.$C24.'";';
echo 'W[24]="'.$W25.'";';
echo 'C[24]="'.$C25.'";';
echo 'W[25]="'.$W26.'";';
echo 'C[25]="'.$C26.'";';
echo 'W[26]="'.$W27.'";';
echo 'C[26]="'.$C27.'";';
echo 'W[27]="'.$W28.'";';
echo 'C[27]="'.$C28.'";';
echo 'W[28]="'.$W29.'";';
echo 'C[28]="'.$C29.'";';
echo 'W[29]="'.$W30.'";';
echo 'C[29]="'.$C30.'";';


echo 'var iTotal='.$total.';';

?>

function newTimer()
{
if (iCount==0)
{
document.getElementById("WPlaceHolder").innerHTML=W[c];
iCount++;
t=setTimeout("newTimer()",1000);
}
else if(iCount==1)
{
document.getElementById("CPlaceHolder").innerHTML=C[c];
iCount++;
t=setTimeout("newTimer()",1000);
}
else if(c!=iTotal)
{
document.getElementById("WPlaceHolder").innerHTML="";
document.getElementById("CPlaceHolder").innerHTML="";
iCount=0;
c++;
t=setTimeout("newTimer()",1000);
}
}
</script>

</head>
<body onLoad="newTimer()">
<center>


























<B> <font size=32> <span id="WPlaceHolder"> </span></font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color="green" size=32><span id="CPlaceHolder"></span></font></b>
</center>
<br />
</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
116 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

At max how many columns is advisable to create in a table/view
Hi All,
I have two transaction table from which i want to create a simple view or material

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,



I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?
Hi All,

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?

Thanks in adv

PHP page loading in Firefox but not in IE
hello,

i am currently doing a project in PHP and i have a problem. If I view the project in M

$_GET problem
Hi all,

Have a bit of a problem with a little piece of code, I am not sure if this should be

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

How to file_get_contents when login required?
Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am try

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash