Php - mysql store data and use it later?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different places, and is kinda hard to get, so I have written this entire code:
Code: <?php
session_start();
// dBase file
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
include 'inc/config.php';

if ($_GET["op"] == "login")
{
if (!$_POST["username"] || !$_POST["password"])
{
die("You need to provide a username and FG-Pass.");
}

// Create query
$id = "SELECT member_id FROM `members` "
."WHERE `name`='".$_POST["username"]."' ";

$q = "SELECT * FROM `members` "
."WHERE `name`='".$_POST["username"]."' "
."AND `p_locked`=0 "
."AND SELECT field_13 FROM `pfields_content` "
."WHERE `id`='".$id."' "
."AND WHERE `field_13`=('".$_POST["password"]."') "

."LIMIT 1";
// Run query
$r = mysql_query($q);

if ( $obj = @mysql_fetch_object($r) )
{
// Login good, create session variables
$_SESSION["valid_id"] = $obj->id;
$_SESSION["valid_user"] = $_POST["username"];
$_SESSION["valid_time"] = time();

// Redirect to member page
Header("Location: shop.php");
}
else
{
// Login not successful
die("Sorry, could not log you in. Wrong login information.

Or your fg has been locked. Please contact Smilie.");
}
}
else
{
//If all went right the Web form appears and users can log in
echo "<form action="?op=login" method="POST">";
echo "Username: <input name="username" size="15"><br />";
echo "FG-Password: <input type="password" name="password" size="8"><br />";
echo "<input type="submit" value="Login">";
echo "</form>";
}

?>

So, the process:
1. I get and store the member id:
Code: // Create query
$id = "SELECT member_id FROM `members` "
."WHERE `name`='".$_POST["username"]."' ";

Then:
Check if:
-Account is not locked
-Get password for a different table, using the member id we got above.
-Check if username + password matches.
-login
Code: $q = "SELECT * FROM `members` "
."WHERE `name`='".$_POST["username"]."' "
."AND `p_locked`=0 "
."AND SELECT field_13 FROM `pfields_content` "
."WHERE `id`='".$id."' "
."AND WHERE `field_13`=('".$_POST["password"]."') "

."LIMIT 1";
// Run query
$r = mysql_query($q);
But this doesn't appear to be the case that it works..
I think it has something to do with that i need to run the query, but i'm not sure, how would i fix this?

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
229 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Windows Authentication
I have a website which is windows authenticated.
now i want something more on this application.<

Can't shake the "Warning: include()" error
I've just uploaded my site to a new server and where I have PHP include tags in my HTML, the browser

storing results of a function - previous result overwritten with new result
I have created a function to validate input.

function validate_dimension($value,$name) {
<

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Getting Resource id #11 while trying to connect..
So i tried using "DEFINE" for the first time and im using the variables i defined to conne

Retail terminologys not been altered after activing Retail System
Hi, All

After I active Retail System via TCode SWF5, the terms does not been changed, th

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

this code is strange !
Hi i got this code from the web.. It checks for live and dead socks
It is working perfectly on my

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash