how to populate a drop down box


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi buddies!

PROCEDURE DOWNLOAD_REPORT_FORM (report_name varchar) is begin DOWNLOAD_REPORT_HEADER(report_name); htp.p('
'); htp.p('
'); htp.p('
'); htp.p('

Enter the dealer code:'); htp.p(''); htp.p(''); htp.p('

'); htp.p('
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
'); end;

I want to change the text box into a drop down and populate it from a table ( just the dealer id).

How can I do this. Please advice.

Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
250 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Shopping Cart
Can anyone direct me to a Simple, Basic structure of a shopping cart.
New to classes. I want to s

How to use Substr
I want to check for the word CATEGORY: inside a string which can be CATEGORY: ITEM
and remove the

Create multiple (n) arrays
Hi there,

I have the following need:

I have 2 arrays (coming from a databases)

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

PHP and SMS
Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.
Moderator

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash