cURL error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So here is my code... I got it off of here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgQUsorF_8
Because I'm completely new to cURL, just wanna get a page that requires a login... I wrote everything word for word and got my own values for the two functions and get this error...

"Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/a5623324/public_html/cURL/curlML.php on line 24"
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

here's all my code except for the login scripts (obvious reasons)
Code: <?
//LOGIN INFORMATION WAS DELETED FROM HERE

function curl_login($url,$data,$proxy,$proxystatus){
$fp = fopen("cookie.txt", "w");
fclose($fp);
$login = curl_init();
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, "cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)");
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 40);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, TRUE);
if ($proxystatus == 'on') {
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, FALSE);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_PROXY, $proxy);
}
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, TRUE);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_POST, TRUE);
curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
ob_start(); // prevent any output
return curl_exec ($login); // execute the curl command
ob_end_clean(); // stop preventing output
curl_close ($login);
unset($login);
}

function curl_grab_page($site,$proxy,$proxystatus){
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, TRUE);
if ($proxystatus == 'on') {
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, FALSE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, $proxy);
}
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $site);
ob_start(); // prevent any output
return curl_exec ($ch); // execute the curl command
ob_end_clean(); // stop preventing output
curl_close ($ch);
}

?>

LINE 24: " curl_setopt($login, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, TRUE);
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
83 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

HTML Email rec'd as Source Code
The code does create and send the email successfully. However, the message shows as html code and n

IIS & NW MII on the same server
Hi,

We're weighing the possibility to run both IIS and MII (NetWeaver) on the same server

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help pulling in 'id' with "read more" link
I'm trying to create snippets of my articles in the cms I'm creating, and then have them redirect to

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash