Users and Groups with PHP Classes

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group membership and group permissions. Before doing so, I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, because users and groups have a relationship would you say that a user inherits a group and therefore group code should be in the User class ? vice versa ? or is it commonly implemented differently ?

Secondly, and I am fairly sure I know the answer to this, but I'm guessing that groupID membership shouldn't be stored in the session right ? for security reasons ?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Pagination
Okay here is the page in question: http://blenderteachings.000a.biz/tutorials.hamishhill.php

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

PHP doesn't send my mail
Hi all, I found this and used it to send mail. Simple contact form with some required fields. The va

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase
Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please f

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash