Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.1 using LOIPRO IDOC.
And we are considering of replacing the LOIPRO IDOC with an enterprise service and have following questions.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

** Do we have any standard oubound async SAP Enterprise service to send Production Order data to MES system? Which will do the same job as that of LOIPRO IDOC?
** IF not then how to trigger a custom service for production order? Do we have any standard BADIs or User exits as a triggering point?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
113 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

include function being weird?
I have a very simple system to grab an IP outputted by a PHP file.. (for a project I have) but it ou

md5 is it unique
I know this is most likely one of many simple questions that can be found semi easily. But I'm press

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Variable Clash
In the past I've had variables clash. For example:

Code: <?php
$c = 5;
$ca

PHP Programming error. Please help!
Hi there,

Am making a website for a friend and have encountered a problem that i need fixing

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash