How to return to a previous page after running a PHP script


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having a bit of a melt down here because I think this should be really easy but can't work it out...!

My page lists the records in my database and next to each record is a 'Delete' button. What I want to happen is once I click delete my script should run the gives instructions to delete the record from the database after which it will refresh the page and show the database records again (obviously minus the one that has been deleted).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How can I do this?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
175 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Email Processor
I have a few questions so this post will be a larger one! Sorry, but I'm a bit of a PHP newbie so be

breaking a text file into paragraphs based on strings
I have a text file of email addresses that is all squished together. It looks like this:

abc

replacements
I have a variable in my PHP script like

ASSFDDDDDDDDDDDDDASDDDDDDDDARYTRHKKHHHHHHHHHHH and p

Login Functionality Working Different on IE
This is an odd one, I have a site which has an admin section. The admin pages unsurprisingly require

have trouble in a if condition
The if below is working ok, it check when indexes, name, zipcode and state are empty.
Code: &

Problem related to Creation of PDF File?
Hi All,
I am facing a problem related to creation pdf file. when I am creating a pdf file of do

Php mysql - select?
Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid =

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash