Pre-Fill out a PHP form...??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is for work actually (geek squad). We have to fill out this online php form at work over and over again to set up these new laptops, we log on to this website and have to select all this stuff. I was wondering if there is a way that I could set up a php page/code on one of my websites so that when you went to it, it would redirect you to the geeksquad website/form AND fill out the page with the info?? Possible? if so, how?? Thank you guys so much, you have been extremely beneficial and helpful!!!!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Delete Client 066 Earlywatch
Hi all,

in former times client earlywatch was required for SAPs remote access to SAP inst

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

How to ... (FAQs)
... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new posti

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

Display Database
I need to create a shopping cart. I found this code online: http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/
Unfort

gmdate() - want 1 hr before time
Hi,
I am using php gmdate().
Now I am entering all dates in my dbase using gmdate("Y-m-d

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash