Adding post count
How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for the
Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and
some query on multilingual website
Hi all,
Which is the simplest and easiest method to make a website multilingual,
is it put
HTML Email rec'd as Source Code
The code does create and send the email successfully. However, the message shows as html code and n
Open browser page depending on XML results
Hello,
I have some PHP code that sends webbased from data to an external url ( in the form of
SMTP server...
I recently found a tutorial online on SMTP authentification for sending emails from webpages, here i
need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style
Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,
For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the
Cloud Computing?
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help explain this term to me. I'm starting to hear it
Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data