subtract 1 from value entered in text field
Hi
How do I subtract 1 from the vaue entered into a text field?
Thanks
mysql_real_escape_string making variable equal nothing
i post a form and i post the variable:
Code: $var = $_POST[variable];then i echo $var its what i
Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo
date("now") prints out wrong date ?
Hi Guys
Anyone know why and how I can fix it ?
calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same
Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty
Linux socket programming
Where can I find a good introduction to socket programming?
Rss feed question
Hi
My blog and my website are different. Am i able to take my rss feed
from my blog and p
Click counter to ignore traffic from search bots
I have a click counter on my site that...well, counts the number of clicks a link gets on the frontp
cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,
I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++