get url?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

how do i get the url of the page i'm currently on, on my website.. i think its get header.. how do i do that?
Posted on 25th May, 2014
Admin
Hope this solves your problem. Try this.



<?php
$url="http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
echo $url;
?>

Posted on 20th Dec, 2022
Boss Lyric
Puff Puff Lyrics Just like this you can create the link of any post...

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Async WSAConnect failed on XP with error code = 2 ("File not found")
Hi all,

I have very strange bug, please help me if you can.

It is reproduced o

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

need help to creat database
Hello Team, please guys i am stuck from three days with paypal issue for IPN but no luck yet now i w

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

Filename like the user name
I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code

PHP Search Issue
Hi, I am using the following code to search and return flights from a database. The user searches by

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash