Problem with creating FI documents

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem sence yesterday:

firstly, i enter date in doc, all positions (account, amount, ect.)... Push "Save". System shows me the doc number 100000000. But then, when i try to view this doc., i see just the header line of the doc., but NO POSITION with amount, account, ect. :(

then i try to find rows with BELNR = '100000000' in table BSEG - there is NO entries. But there is in table BSIS.

This problem appears each time when i try to create any FI document in different transaction (F-47, FB08, FB01,...) in each client.

We tried to scan the system - no problem was found. We tried to restart servers - but problems still here ;(

Help me please, as faster as u can. I really need YOUR HEEELP!!!

thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
261 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

chat
hello i'm amir i need a chat source code in asp.net 2.0 without Ajax. anybody can help me?

Is there a more efficient way to code this than what I have?
I have three associative arrays.

$combinedSettings
$userSettings
$defaultSettings

Refining of search Criteria
Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different s

Displaying image from database
Hi,

I've got a site where that's got a database behind it. Currently it has loads of items in

I am stumped
OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want

Pro-rata Billing in Periodic Billing for Rental
Hi guys,

We have a situation, where a rental contract starts at the mid of the month say

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash