SCO Unix
I know this might not be the place to ask, but, can anyone tell me if SCO Unix comes with PHP built
re calling a function without including file
Hi,
i am new to programming in php, i was just checking the wordpress code and found out in the w
can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there
i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo
Not reloading page after php form submit
Hello helpful souls out there. You guys have come through for me in the recent past and I'm hoping s
scandir clients directory
hi,
how can i scandir the clients directory? i need a script that when i click a button it will u
gettext translates ALWAYS?
I'm using gettext with the new version of XAMPP (5.3.0) on Windows Seven RTM (build 7600)
gettext
i have no idea why this isn't working
Code: <?php
session_start();
include("connect.php");
error_reporting(E
word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor
how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw
db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
*--------------*
topicid topic
------