TimeStamp Column Problem...


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here. I coded my self a forum, when you reply to a topic, the topic's TimeStamp column is supposed to be updated to the current timestamp. However I attempted and failed.

I put the timestamp column on "ON UPDATE CURRENT TIMESTAMP", I set the column to NULL but seems to be at the same value. The column isn't null. I don't know if I should or shouldn't do that. I'm a complete newbie at MySql(~1Month).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $sql = mysql_query("UPDATE `threads` SET `last_post_user_id` = '$id', `time` = 'NULL'; WHERE `id` = '$forum_id'");

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

How to update this array?
I am saving a string that looks this: username1, username2, username3...
into a single cell in a

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

get multiple rows
Hi I want to get multiple rows from a db

I am using this for the db query
Code: public

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

contact form - output to page and email
I have the following in my controller:

$message['name'] = htmlentities(strip_tags(trim($_POST

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

send() and recv() parameters confusion
On server Side:
int recv (Socket,Buffer, Length, Flags)
On Client Side:
int send (Soc

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash