PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started from <? instead of <?php as of PHP5.

I want to convert this <? to <?php on every page so that I can render the page properly in the browser. I am using WAMP Server 2.0 and it is creating problem to display the page in the browser if <? is there in the php file.

Please suggest..

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Navigation include for all site directories
Hi,

I need a navigation include that can deal with directories at different levels on a site.

Array to string conversion
Can anyone help me with this?

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/..../index.php on l

PHP - MySQL Fail
My PHP code will only execute the first part of my code...

Code: <?php

sessio

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

Post PHP form to non-existing page
The company that I work for host their PHP code on IIS on a Windows server, no Apache, so no mod_rew

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Where do I put CRON code
So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to

MYSQL INSERT ID NOT WORKING
Code: $id = mysql_insert_id();
header("Location: ./?view=$id");
Why $id pulling blan

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

Form errors in an array
I'm processing a form and putting the errors in an array. empty($errors) doesn't seem to do the tric

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash