While Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i am having a problem with a while statement here is the code
Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
if(!session_is_registered(username)){
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
header('location:login.php');
}
?>
<?php


include'db.php';
// Php Suubmit if and mysql insert
if(isset($_POST['Submit'])) {
$code=$_POST['code'];
mysql_query("INSERT INTO Ads
(id, Html) VALUES( NULL, '$code' ) ")
or die(mysql_error());
// pull out code
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Code WHERE id='1'");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
//find ad id
$res = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Ads WHERE html='$code'");
while($row1 = mysql_fetch_array($res))


echo"

<label>
<textarea name='paste_code' id='paste_code' cols='100' rows='5'>
<?php
include 'db.php';


". $row['ad'] ." = mysql_query(". $row['lick'] ." SELECT * FROM Ads WHERE id='". $row1['id'] ." '". $row['lick'] ." );

while(". $row['row'] ." = mysql_fetch_array(". $row['ad'] ."))
{
". $row['echo1'] ."
". $row['echo2'] ."
}



?>




</textarea>
</label>";

}
else
{
echo"
<table width='439' height='351' border='0'align='center'>
<tr>
<td width='293'><form id='form1' name='form1' method='post' action=''>
<label></label>
Paste Html Here
</td>
<td width='136'>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><textarea name='code' id='code' cols='45' rows='5'></textarea></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label>
<center> <input type='submit' name='Submit' id='Submit' value='Submit' /></center>
</label> </form></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>";
}
?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>New Add</title>
</head>

<body>

</body>
</html>
it does not pull out both just one i am writing the code wrong

thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
329 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Calculus Help (and by help I mean homework)
Hrmmm, I hate posting about math homework, partly because it's homework, and partly because I hate w

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

login box shows up again after logging in 2nd login works
Hello,

I am having trouble on my site Lockerz.rack111.com where when you login the login box

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

Business Health Check
Hello

I need to create an online business health check for a client it will be multiple choi

Need help adding a timestamp to my filename/variable
Hello,

I'm kind of stupid when it comes to php and I need a tiny bit of help. I've got a f

javascript in php code causes page to display white
Hi All,

Odd one this, I've got the following code (below) which is a simple log in form. The

MySQL noob question
hi guys

I have a simple mysql table set up, along the lines of

Col 1 - Col 2 - Date_l

Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash