curl javascript problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts.
I'm new curl and wanna to get some info from this http://www.amadeus.net/

when user enter some city name,the page suggest a list and then user select one of them.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
then user click a button and see the result.
How can I simulate it for my self?(user do this steps in my website)
pleas help and say me if is possible?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: $setImage= 'productimages/' . dat

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

Undefined variables
hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mysql error message
help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'&q

UDS 4.0 Datatype issue
UDS 4.0.322 -- connecting to NI Labview 9.0

When using connection method: Cache with live

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

RadioButtonList item spacing
I have a RadioButtonList and I can't put any spacing between the items. They are arranged verticall

Wrong Info sent Using $get in form
Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash