Weird Problem with curl while sending data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $data1="action=capt&tm=1256956853&tmhash=074144d43b5e2fcf34607221bd51b69dded08475&wait=30&waithash=7772647b09ec9995fc3c92d9f04be89029f80564";
curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data1);
It works in the above case but however if I send the values like this

Code: $data="action=".$action."&tm=".$tm."&tmhash=".$tmhash."&wait=".$wait."&waithash=".$waithash;
curl_setopt($ch2, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data);
It won't work.
Here I set $data1 from the value of $data only by getting its output on screen. So $data1 and $data are same.
Just the difference is that $data is in form of variables which I get using preg_match.
I use preg_match to get values of action,tm,tmhash and all that.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Click counter to ignore traffic from search bots
I have a click counter on my site that...well, counts the number of clicks a link gets on the frontp

insert Multiple rows into the table from that table data
Hi All,

I have a requirement like to insert mulitple rows into the table from that

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

Get ID from Database when Posting with a HTML Form
I have a form I am submitting to a MySql database. Each product has an ID # attached to it that auto

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Escaped characters
I have a script that allows you to post news to the home page of my site. Along with the news is the

"GROUP BY" in arrays
Well i'm looking to do something i usually could do easily using COUNT and GROUP BY if it was a sql

Install page
How do I make it so when a user submits information on the Install page, it'll right it into the cor

Logging and nologging bulk insert
Hi,

oracle version: 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production

Login Issue's
Code: <?php
$file = fopen('user.txt', 'r');

/* Set login to false initially */

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash