Calling strings from other php class


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have test1.php{
$string1;
$string2;
....
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
... //10 strings in this class
$string10;
}

Another class test2.php
{
.....
....
I want to use those 10 strings here, how should I do it?
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Typedef struct vs just struct
Anyone know the rationale for using typedef for structs when a struct is itself a typedef? I have s

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Select all entries from database that include a phrase
I have a database of clubs - one of the categories is meeting time and place
I would like to have

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

FTP issues
Hi all,


I am currently facing some serious problems with a script and really need some ad

Mass activity scheduling
Hi experts,

Im facing some problems to deal with mass activity jobs.
When I run some

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

this code is strange !
Hi i got this code from the web.. It checks for live and dead socks
It is working perfectly on my

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash