date function help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i need help with date function

Code: [Select]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<?php
$db = mysql_connect("localhost");
mysql_select_db("test", $db);

$query = "select * from date";
$result = mysql_query($query);
while($record = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
echo $record['date']."

";
}
?>
</body>
</html>
through above code i am trying to echo date from database. but the problem is it echoes in this format "year month day" but i want it in "day month year" format

how can i do this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
259 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

Converting RGB values to HEX
Code: <?PHP

$file_handle = fopen("colors/rgb.csv", "r");

wh

radio button reamains checked
Hello i'm trying to keep the state off my radio buttons so it shows which ones where clicked after t

I got my hosting suspended XD
So I saw this challenge a day or so ago

http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=dow

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

Combining refCursors and Summing
Given the following DDL:

CREATE TABLE FOODSALESTEST ("WEEKNBR" NUMBER, "ST

How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"
I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Use

Log $_POST
How would i log submits on a form, by everyone? I want to then echo the number of submissions.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash