PHP File Upload Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I have written a very simple file upload script but it fails for reasons I can't explain. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I have checked php.ini and file uploads are on with a limit of 10M. Here's the code:

The Form
Code: <form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="upload.php" method="POST">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="100000" />
Choose a file to upload: <input name="uploadedfile" type="file" /><br />
<input type="submit" value="Upload File" />
</form>
And the PHP
Code: $target_path = "uploads/";
$target_path = $target_path . basename( $_FILES['uploadedfile']['name']);
if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploadedfile']['tmp_name'], $target_path))
{echo "File has been uploaded";}
else
{echo "The upload did not work.";}
Any help is appreciated. Assuming the target path should be [dir where the form and php are]/uploads - this exists and is 777'd.

Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
92 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

need help about
i store the value of my select statement result to an array and stored it to a variable named $fname

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

C problem struct and string
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'm hoping the experts here can help me solve my problem.<

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

script and html conflict in trying to create a header.
I have an error is occurring because of an html webpage with a "php require" at the top of

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

records between 2 dates
Hello all,

I have a date tracked table which contains effective_start_date and effective

Check before inserting in DB ???
This is my code
---------------
if ( $_POST ['Submit'])
{{
$username = $_POST ['usernm

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash