Problems with array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This code is the last lines in an upload script that uploads 4 images at the same time and writes the url to these and som other information to the database.
database structure: id img1 img2 img3 img4 imageobject imageinfo imagecategory

The problem is that im trying to write an array on $destination so i can insert the urls as below: IMG1= $destination[1] and so on. the example below writes the same url four times insted of every files url one time.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

imagedestroy($src);
imagedestroy($tmp); // NOTE: PHP will clean up the temp file it created when the request
// has completed.

echo "Successfully Uploaded: ".$filename."
";
}

if(isset($_POST[submit])){
$imgNumb=1; //This the "pointer" to images
$DestinationDir="images/gallery/"; //Place the destination dir here


while ($_FILES["img".$imgNumb][tmp_name]){
$Unique=microtime(); // unique names
$destination=$DestinationDir.md5($Unique).".jpg";
imgReisize($_FILES["img".$imgNumb][tmp_name], $destination);
$imgNumb++;


}

$destination = array(1 => $destination, 2 => $destination, 3 => $destination, 4 => $destination);

include("includes/connect_database.php");


$sql = mysql_query("INSERT INTO test (img1, img2, img3, img4, imageobject, imageinfo, imagecategory) values ('$destination[1]', '$destination[2]', '$destination[3]', '$destination[4]', '$_POST[imageobject]','$_POST[imageinfo]','$_POST[imagecategory]')");
mysql_close()
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
273 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

Staff Induction System - No idea where to go from here!!!
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

Setting/Modify Headers using mail() function
I have a question about setting email headers when using mail() in a php script.

When I send

reading xml faster than DB call?
I am trying to optimize a high traffic website, and I enabled a feature where there are three photos

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

help with email script...
hey

I need help with my mail script

when the form on http://www.mcgdesignstudio.com/c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash