Problems with array

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This code is the last lines in an upload script that uploads 4 images at the same time and writes the url to these and som other information to the database.
database structure: id img1 img2 img3 img4 imageobject imageinfo imagecategory

The problem is that im trying to write an array on $destination so i can insert the urls as below: IMG1= $destination[1] and so on. the example below writes the same url four times insted of every files url one time.

imagedestroy($src);
imagedestroy($tmp); // NOTE: PHP will clean up the temp file it created when the request
// has completed.

echo "Successfully Uploaded: ".$filename."
";
}

if(isset($_POST[submit])){
$imgNumb=1; //This the "pointer" to images
$DestinationDir="images/gallery/"; //Place the destination dir here

while ($_FILES["img".$imgNumb][tmp_name]){
$Unique=microtime(); // unique names
$destination=$DestinationDir.md5($Unique).".jpg";
imgReisize($_FILES["img".$imgNumb][tmp_name], $destination);
$imgNumb++;

}

$destination = array(1 => $destination, 2 => $destination, 3 => $destination, 4 => $destination);

include("includes/connect_database.php");

$sql = mysql_query("INSERT INTO test (img1, img2, img3, img4, imageobject, imageinfo, imagecategory) values ('$destination[1]', '$destination[2]', '$destination[3]', '$destination[4]', '$_POST[imageobject]','$_POST[imageinfo]','$_POST[imagecategory]')");
mysql_close()

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
273 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

Not reloading page after php form submit
Hello helpful souls out there. You guys have come through for me in the recent past and I'm hoping s

MYSQL INSERT ID NOT WORKING
Code: $id = mysql_insert_id();
header("Location: ./?view=$id");
Why $id pulling blan

function to return url
Hi,

Can you guys help me giving a function that takes all the contents in a particular field

Developing Ajax-enabled ASP.Net applications for the iPhone
I would like to develop Ajax web applications using Visual Studio that are optimized for the iPhone.

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

need help modifying script
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to php and am having a bit of trouble modifying a script.

This

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash