split values


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have values that are returned to me in this format:

name=>test,age=>49

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I want to get out of this is an array like this

array('name'=>'test','age'=>'49');

I was hoping some one could let me know the best way to do this. I was thinking about using preg_split() but wasnt sure if it was the best method. Also not that good with regex. Any help is appreciated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
330 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with translating C code into assembler code
Hi im doing a project that moves a robot around a maze avoiding walls and need some help with conver

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

Must be a string? Huh, what? HELP?
with the following script, I get
Fatal error: Property name must be a string in /home/content/e/

simple script won't work. Please help
I'm new to php, and I am having trouble displaying a simple script in my web browser. My php code ex

reading partial code from external site
Hi,

I am trying to write a script for my website to get an article from an external website.

(sub)screen resize modification doesn't work after ECC 6 EhP 4 installation
Hello,

We have previously extended the size of the custom data tab on PO transaction ME23

why is it over writing
Code: $filepaths[] = $_FILES['new_image'];
foreach ($filepaths as $filepath)
{
$imagename =

update post issues
I am trying to create an update to a post function, while the update does occur, the page routing an

Upload file and add HTML
Hey everyone,

I have a client has meeting agendas and minutes that should be posted online. I

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash