ImageCreate()

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because the PNG image has text effects. I have an image of every letter I just don't know if this is possible or how to do it, can someone help please?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Custom array sort? asc then desc
Any ideas how I could sort this array? I've been trying for a while. Maybe with usort, but I have no

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

is_dir() problem
Hello,

I'm buidling a php scripts that dynamically get's subfolders from a specific folder.

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

Solution to the FindControl problem
I have seen may posts about having problems with the FindControl method. Most seem to come about bec

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

check if string contain only a-z/A-Z
Is where any way to check if string contains only a-z/A-Z, without writing an array with all possibl

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

Specific name typed, specific image shown on html page
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash