ImageCreate()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because the PNG image has text effects. I have an image of every letter I just don't know if this is possible or how to do it, can someone help please?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: [Select]$setImage= 'productimages

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

str_replace help
I am thinking str_replace is my only option to filter outputs from my database to convert them to sa

User input in to variable
Hi all,

I'm sure this is very easy but I'm having another brain freeze!

At the end of

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

Multithreading design
Hi

I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical

user data not transferring to new page
I'm a PHP learner. After an index.php page, the user goes to a login.php page. Both pages seem to

Is this possible? If one file assigned to an ID...
I have a page that lists property listings assigned to a specific user (a manage page), with brief t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash