Hotlinking Picasa as the image folder of a website


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there PHP freaks, I would like to create a private album in Picasa to use it as the image folder for my website, I want this album private so images can only be accessd from my website, so I guess some authentification must be done in the middle and Google API should be involved.
Can somebody point me to some code samples?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have been already at Google documentation and I have seen that the API is for ZEND, but I can't use Zend on my server cause I don't have such privileges..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

listing help
Hi,

at first, great new design!!! I like it,

i got a problem,

I want to list so

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic

table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence

Cod

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash