Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardprint?function mytest() {
try {
xmlHTTP = new XMLHttpRequest();
}
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
alert('Your browser does not support AJAX!'); return false;
}
}
}
} function mytest() {
try {
xmlHTTP = new XMLHttpRequest();
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
try {
xmlHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e) {
alert('Your browser does not support AJAX!'); return false;
}
}
}
}
This works absolutly fine on evey browser for Windows XP, Windows Vista.But When I run this code on IE 6 for Windows CE (version 6.0), it alerts me that 'Your browser does not support AJAX'.Can anybody tell me what can be problem. Because I don't that IE 6 on Windows CE will not support ajax, or is this the case?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Data storage spaces in varchar2
Trying to understand what's happening.
I am selecting a value from a table that is defined as c

problems with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections
What could be a potential problem with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections

Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration
Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

pointer 102 question
I read a book
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
int main() {

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash