please help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

HTML Code:

Code: <span id="ctl00"><span>
<div class="ldpPropFeatures">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<div class="ldpSecHeadline">Interior Features</div>
Master bathroom, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Wall/built-in oven, Basement interior access, Full basement, Partially finished basement, Bay/bow window(s), Bedroom(s) on upper level(s), Bathroom(s) on upper level(s), Cathedral ceiling(s), Cedar closets, Ceiling fan(s), Ceramic tile flooring, Family room upstairs, Tile flooring, Wall to wall carpeting, Wood floors, Work area, Central vacuum system, Intercom system, Security features, Walk-up attic, Wet bar, Laundry on 1st floor/level, Linen closet(s), Master bedroom on 1st floor/level, Sun room, Pantry, Skylight(s), Gas laundry hookups, Ice maker connection, Washer hookups, Insulated door(s), Insulated window(s), Programmable thermostat, Foyer, Game room, Media room, Sunroom, Bedroom 2 is 15X19, Bedroom 3 is 14X18
</div>
</span><span>

<div class="ldpPropFeatures">
<div class="ldpSecHeadline">Exterior Features</div>
Decorator lighting, Patio, Porch, Professionally landscaped, Sprinkler system, Close to public transportation, Shopping nearby, Balcony, Automatic garage door, Detached parking, Heated garage, Storage in parking area, Paved drive, Public road, TV cable available, Gas connection
</div>
</span><span>
<div class="ldpPropFeatures">
<div class="ldpSecHeadline">Listing Information</div>
Refreshed at 11:59 AM PT (less than 5 minutes ago)<br/>Added on Oct 20, 2009 (113 days ago)
</div>

</span></span>
I want to get:

QuoteMaster bathroom, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Wall/built-in oven, Basement interior access, Full basement, Partially finished basement, Bay/bow window(s), Bedroom(s) on upper level(s), Bathroom(s) on upper level(s), Cathedral ceiling(s), Cedar closets, Ceiling fan(s), Ceramic tile flooring, Family room upstairs, Tile flooring, Wall to wall carpeting, Wood floors, Work area, Central vacuum system, Intercom system, Security features, Walk-up attic, Wet bar, Laundry on 1st floor/level, Linen closet(s), Master bedroom on 1st floor/level, Sun room, Pantry, Skylight(s), Gas laundry hookups, Ice maker connection, Washer hookups, Insulated door(s), Insulated window(s), Programmable thermostat, Foyer, Game room, Media room, Sunroom, Bedroom 2 is 15X19, Bedroom 3 is 14X18

AND

Decorator lighting, Patio, Porch, Professionally landscaped, Sprinkler system, Close to public transportation, Shopping nearby, Balcony, Automatic garage door, Detached parking, Heated garage, Storage in parking area, Paved drive, Public road, TV cable available, Gas connection

If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks
Posted on 13th Mar, 2025
Foamuey
term manuscript (late lat.manuscriptum,
Posted on 10th Apr, 2026
TimothyBok

Thanks a lot Great stuff

????????:
https://rennerusa.com/pages/code-promo-888starz.html
Posted on 13th Apr, 2026
RussellBlild

This is nicely said
[url=https://silva-gabreta.cz/wp-content/pg/?22bet_promo_code_bonus.html][img]https://san2.ru/smiles/smile.gif[/img][/url]

????????:

https://silva-gabreta.cz/wp-content/pg/?22bet_promo_code_bonus.html

Your Answer:

Login to answer
248 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

building a function with multiple outputs
I want to build a function that has multiple outputs.

I know but am not to sure how I should

IS Retail & Manufacturing
Hi

Can IS Retail and Manufacturing activities be done in same instance ie. in same client

utl_file open error
i have file in the unix path

Path /popdev01/pop/popdevb/tfi/

File name

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Displaying returned XML in another PHP page
I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I

problem with array - multilingual page
this is my test page :
Code: <?php
if(isset($_GET['lang'])) {
if($_GET['la

include problem
I have my root folder as:
Code: $root = $_SERVER["SITE_HTMLROOT"]; // the server root<

php redirecting
i wont open a new thread but i have a question about redirecting....
i wonder why my code doesnt

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash