Collecting AOL Search Terms


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing, yahoo, etc) but not AOL. Here's the code that doesn't' work. Can anyone help?

else if (eregi('search.aol', $this->referer))
{
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
// AOL
preg_match("#{$this->sep}q=(.*?)&#si", $this->referer, $this->keys);
$this->search_engine = 'AOL';
}



I have attached the full code
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
321 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How could I do this?
Ive got a simple lottery game, and am using an sql database to keep track of the numbers bought. But

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

Converting RGB values to HEX
Code: <?PHP

$file_handle = fopen("colors/rgb.csv", "r");

wh

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

need to add "sizes" to shopping cart
Hey guys, I am trying to figure out a way to add a "size" selector on to this bit of code.

error with opendir
when i do this

if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
while (false !== ($file = readdir($han

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash