Month String to Numeric?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation of said month?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've used a switch statement but I'm wondring if there is a more elegant way of doing it?

Thanks in advance,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Batch Related Pricing
Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the b

Oracle Connectivity
Hi Every One,

Can we access SAP from oracle database.If it possible then please spec

contact form - output to page and email
I have the following in my controller:

$message['name'] = htmlentities(strip_tags(trim($_POST

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

MASS PM
Hello all, I'm trying to send mass private messages to users in my database but keep getting an erro

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

Multithreading in Oracle (Java, SQLJ, Pro*C,??) on 10g
I am investigating how to run a Java stored procedure in multithread mode.
I know that if I chang

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash