in php, link returns to the line


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Example:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<a href="#">like</a></td> <td><a href="#">don't like</a></td>

display on the page:

.....
like
don't
like
.....

I am trying to get

..... like don't like .....

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
295 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Change of partner analyse in sales orders
Hello,

I changed the partner analyse for sales orders and added a new mandatory partnerro

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Redirecting Admin
In my members table, I have a field called "perm" and it's set to zero for all members. Ho

From Header Showing 'Unkown' In Hotmail? Why?
Code: $to = $row_GetID['email_addr'].',sales@mywebaddress.co.uk';
$subject = 'Thank you for you

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash