delete comma


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

HI,

How to delete "," at the end of the string.
Code: $match = 2009/02/03/a2correx03cvbnm,
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

echo preg_replace("/;$/", "HI", "$match");
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
62 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php
I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html &quo

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

Update Myspace status with CURL
Logging in:

Code: <?php

class Myspace
{
function login($username, $pa

Need help in Generating Combinations
Need help generating all possible combination of names in an array

Lets say i have the follow

PHP error (line 38) my website
Hello everyone, I'm new on this
and I got a web site thats got a error not showing the photos on<

Javascript or not?
How many people prefer javascript/ajax sites? How many prefer the good old fashion straight php sit

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash