why aint this working?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have this code:

Code: $num = 250;
$count = ($num - $rcount);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

echo $rcount;
echo "
";
echo $count;

when i echo $rcount it gives me 153...

so my calculations is 250-153 = 97.


but for some reason $count is echoing: 249.


anyone know what im doing wrong?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
194 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Error: SQL Syntax; Line 1
Code:

<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
<title&g

How to display objects in a row
I have 7 codes that i want to display in a row one next to another.
The first is {$ads->ad

Socket Server
In my following socket server, I am trying to listen to a connection through port 12345 in my web br

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

how to make database item unique
Hey guys,

is it possible to do this:

I have the database item $title being pulled for

urldecode question
How would I format this line of code properly?

<?php echo urldecode($_GET['Title']); ?

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);
Hello,

I tried to use this :

$date = FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);

ANd I was t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash