gmmktime or mktime

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer and winter)

Should i be using GMDATE and GMMKTIME or DATE and MKTIME... for all my date and time functions?

I have been having a number of problems with page i have been working on with dates.

Also does GMMKTIME just minus a hour from the MKTIME over the summer months?

the problem i am having, if someone requests a holiday eg in June and the request is made in Jan, since the clocks have gone back these enteries have lost a hour?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Create a form of 2 numbers input and find the greatest.
Hi, everybody.

I have a homework in my training of php, which ask you to make a form that ask

Oracle Connectivity
Hi Every One,

Can we access SAP from oracle database.If it possible then please spec

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

unexpected T_SL without a shift left token
Nothing too see here, I'm an idiot and resolved the problem.

I think i'm using the syntax incorrectly
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a newbie with PHP - I'm glad I found this site - I hop

PHP Display Telephone Number On Referrer
I have used the php below to show a different telephone number in the header of the site depending u

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

Parse Error
Hi Guys,

I have a function in my class which returns a string link variable. The problem is i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash