making web pages for accounts

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im just making a website of accounts and stuff so i can learn PHP/mysql as i go along)

I would like to make it so you can make web pages for accounts on the database (At the moment i have on the database table....ID,username,password,email fields....)

So, if anyone can help me out on what i need to research about to do this, that would be great help!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
157 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

Two fgetcsv related questions ;D
First of im trying to get a file from a merchants server but the directory is protected, I know the

displaying email without attracting a ton of spam
Hello,

this is maybe the wrong place to ask.
How would you display an email address on a w

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

get font info from a font file
hello,

Does anyone know how to get font info from a font file ... using php of course !
<

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

Is there something wrong?
Hi all,

Just a quick question... can someone look at this code and see if something is wrong?

WELCOME SCREEN
first of all let me tell you what does my script do,

it´s a very simple query to show a e

Custom array sort? asc then desc
Any ideas how I could sort this array? I've been trying for a while. Maybe with usort, but I have no

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash