Calander layout


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added a simple calander tool to the page and added some styles to it but i want to move the month name and prev next link from the top of the calander to the bottom of the calander so the days of the week are on top of the calander and the month slelecter at the bottom how do i do this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Dynamic Array using glob?
Is there an easier way to do this?

I am trying to get create a dyamic array based on files wi

Simple email form - Newbie
Hello all,

First time poster!

I've been asked to create a simple HTML form that submit

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

SuperCali PHP Event Calendar
does anyone have any experience with the SuperCali PHP Event Calendar? I could use some assistance

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

Convert array to string and write to csv file
I am looking to write a MySQL query to a csv file.

At the minute I:

check for the orig

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

images aren't rendering
I'm trying to call a JPG file from within PHP (in an effort to hide the actual JPG folder). The imag

Regular expression tips or resources
Hello! I'm having some issues implementing the appropriate regex patter to eliminate unwanted charac

PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!

I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash