PHP MySQL Return Results Issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

I'm running joomla and made a module which is using ajax.
Basically i just have an html input textbox which i put a SQL statement in and then onblur it does the ajax script which returns the query results.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

my sql query: "SELECT * FROM jos_users"

So, why does this:
Code: $result = mysql_query($query);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
for ($x=1; $x<=count($row); $x++)
{
echo $row[$x]."<br />";
}
}

return this:
QuoteAdministrator
admin
your-email@email.com
21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
Super Administrator
0
1
25
2005-09-28 00:00:00
2009-10-14 13:11:45

while this:
Code: $result = mysql_query($query);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
foreach ($row as $item)
{
echo $item."<br />";
}
}

return this:
Quote62
62
Administrator
Administrator
admin
admin

your-email@email.com
21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
0
0
1
1
25
25
2005-09-28 00:00:00
2005-09-28 00:00:00
2009-10-14 13:11:45
2009-10-14 13:11:45

Thanks for any light you can shed.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
308 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Forgot password won't work
My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.


Code: <html><

Creating a custom API
I'm creating a site, and I need to create a basic API. Unfortunately I have no idea where to start.

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Problem with Subscreen
Dear Experts ,
I am facing a problem with the subscreens. My senario is as follows :

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash