include


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I have this way of licensing my PHP application, and I want to know if you guys can answer some questions with it.
So there is the index.php on the server of the person who bought it (www.client.com/index.php) now it has this as part of its code (in basic terms)
Code: <?php autenticatkey($key);?> Now if autenticatkey has it as being valid it does Code: <?php include "http://www.mywebsite.com/projects/myproject.php";?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I need to know if someone can see the code in myproject.php, can they somehow download myproject.php and how can i prevent this if they can, thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

how to remove in php string display
My code is $message="We're looking at developing our website."; $body= "My mess

Hyperlink in PHP to MySQL record
Hello,

I am having trouble as i am new to php. I have connected to the database and I have di

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash