Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..
I need to pull data for clien
Variables and Include
Code: [Select]<?php
$header = $_COOKIE['mss']['header'];
$body = $_COOKIE['mss']['b
Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i
Display Database
I need to create a shopping cart. I found this code online: http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/
Unfort
Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,
I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th
[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.
If the program exits normally the por
a very simple php header question (sorry!)
Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error
I'm do not know php &
PHP - HTML
Could anyone give me some GOOD sample links for php - html email tutorial.
Thanks!
Where is my php.ini???
Hi
First off - apologies - i'm not a coder so this may sound very amateur.
I'm having
PHP Game
hy i was wondering what's the best method in order to make some automatic updates in a php game
<