Need some ideas as to how to go about sorting this array...


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Here's how the array's are created..

Code: <?php
while ($x = readdir($dp)) {
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$order[] = $p['order'];
$files[] = $x;
}
?>

Here's a sample of how they come out..

Code: Array
(
[0] => c
[1] => f
[2] => a
[3] => b
[4] => d
[5] => b
[6] =>
[7] => e
)

Array
(
[0] => learn-more
[1] => apple.php
[2] => company-info
[3] => zigzag.php
[4] => products-services
[5] => customer-support
[6] => index.php
[7] => service-agreements
)

How could I sort the files array by using the values of the order array and also make index.php always first to get something like so:

Code: Array
(
[0] => index.php
[1] => company-info
[2] => zigzag.php
[3] => customer-support
[4] => learn-more
[5] => products-services
[6] => service-agreements
[7] => apple.php
)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
293 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to display value in drop down list after form has been reloaded
Please bear with me as I am very new to php and html.

I have a form with several drop down me

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

Search in the PHP Files
have to search asterisk(*) in the php code of the php files .
In the html page one text box

ASP.NET Validation Event Cycle
Hi,
I have asp button as follow:

reating a background image
I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module buil

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

start new row of pictures
on my site www.budstreasureauctions.com there is a featured auctions box that users will pay to get

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash