how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,
I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)
a very simple php header question (sorry!)
Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error
I'm do not know php &
Count number of records in all the tables with a querry URGENT PLEASE...
I downloaded ORACLE 9I DATA DUMP into my comp. There are number of tables. I need to find out the
Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,
The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t
array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma
phph within href not showing php if change ? to &
Code: [Select]<a href="<?php echo $puser; ?>?m=<?php=(($m-1)&l
Combining Two Queries
I have two scripts that each work fine by themselves. One is a search script with a variable that de
HTML Email rec'd as Source Code
The code does create and send the email successfully. However, the message shows as html code and n
Data type mismatch
Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in
Problem with Sending Mail by PHP
hello all,
I m new to php, can u plz provide me the code to send mail by php having CAPTC